Need some help?
Procurement Training has developed the following reference resources and technical guides to help you work with our systems and policies most effectively.
- buyBAMA User Guide This instruction manual gives comprehensive step-by-step instructions on each of the primary functions completed through buyBAMA. Developed to be the primary reference guide for new users, it also functions as a reference for more experienced users as needed. Click the headings on the Contents page to quickly navigate to the section that you need.
- buyBAMA Quick Reference Guide This concise guide is a great reference for placing your first orders. It also includes reminders for less common order types and the steps to complete receiving.
- Concur Expense This manual provides illustrated step-by-step instructions for working with expense reports.
- Concur Invoice This manual provides illustrated step-by-step instructions for working with Concur payment requests.
- Expenditure Matrix Use this document to quickly determine the appropriate method of payment for commonly purchased goods and services. It also provides information about specific policy provisions which might apply.
- Licensing Approval Form User Guide Consult this guide for the steps necessary to submit artwork for licensing approval through the online form.
- PaymentWorks is a platform through which the University can “connect” with its new and existing vendors. University employees can send invitations to new vendors to create an account and make a connection on PaymentWorks.
- Professional Services Matrix Need help determining which pieces of documentation are required for a specific type of professional service? This guide shows the requirements for the most common situations.
- Procurement Contract Portal User Guide This manual provides instruction on how to submit contracts for review through the Procurement Contract Portal.