- Did you know that we offer individual Help Session via Bomgar screensharing? Email Concur@fa.ua.edu to schedule a screensharing session and include a brief description of what you need help with.
Instructor-led Concur Training Sessions
Concur Travel and Expense: System Overview and Introduction
This new course will provide an introduction to the Concur System. Including the Request, Travel, Expense, and Invoice modules of Concur as well as the user profile, setting up delegates, and booking travel. This instructor-led course fulfills the Concur training requirement for new Concur users to gain system access.
- April 25, from 3-4:30pm
- May 16, from 10-11:30am
- June 21, from 10-11:30am
Procure to Pay
- May 2, from 3-4:30pm
- August 1, from 3-4:30pm
- November 7, from 3-4:30pm
All training sessions will be held in the Procurement Services Building Training Room unless otherwise stated. Register through Skillport.
Manuals and Guides
- buyBAMA User Guide This instruction manual gives comprehensive step-by-step instructions on each of the primary functions completed through buyBAMA. Developed to be the primary reference guide for new users, it also functions as a reference for more experienced users as needed. Click the headings on the Contents page to quickly navigate to the section that you need.
- buyBAMA Quick Reference Guide This concise guide is a great reference for placing your first orders. It also includes reminders for less common order types and the steps to complete receiving.
- Expenditure Matrix Use this document to quickly determine the appropriate method of payment for commonly purchased goods and services. It also provides information about specific policy provisions which might apply.
- Licensing Approval Form User Guide Consult this guide for the steps necessary to submit artwork for licensing approval through the online form.
- Professional Services Matrix Need help determining which pieces of documentation are required for a specific type of professional service? This guide shows the requirements for the most common situations.
- Procurement Contract Portal User Guide This manual provides instruction on how to submit contracts for review through the Procurement Contract Portal.
We encourage you to make use of our library of online courses and training videos at any time.