June 2020 Procurement Training Opportunities
- June 3rd, 2020
- in News
Concur Travel and Expense Training
Concur eLearning Course
Concur Travel and Expense training provides an introduction to the Concur Travel and Expense system including the four modules – Request, Travel, Expense, and Invoice – as well as setting up profiles, delegates, and default FOAPAL information and booking travel. This class is required for all P-Card cardholders and UA employees seeking reimbursement (and their delegates), as well as any UA employees submitting requests to pay non-UA individuals and/or entities. Concur Travel and Expense Training is available through a web-based session and through an online eLearning course. Both the Instructor-led training and the eLearning course fulfill the Concur training requirement for new Concur users to gain system access.
- The Concur eLearning course is available via the UA LMS. This is an interactive online course and should take approximately 40-60 minutes to complete.
- Instructor-led Concur Travel and Expense training sessions will be offered via Zoom, as needed. Please contact email@example.com to sign-up.
Upcoming Zoom Concur Sessions
- Wednesday, June 3, 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 18, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
P-Card Policy & Procedures
In the P-Card Policies & Procedures training, learners receive an overview of the Purchasing and P-Card policies and procedures that pertain to the use of The University of Alabama’s Purchasing Card. New cardholders and reconcilers are required to complete P-Card Policy and Procedures and Concur Travel and Expense training. P-Card Policies & Procedures training is available through a web-based session.
- Instructor-led P-Card Policies & Procedures training sessions will be offered via Zoom, as needed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up.
Upcoming Zoom P-Card Sessions
- Wednesday, June 3, 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 18, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Did you know that we offer individual Help Sessions via Bomgar screensharing? Email Concur@ua.edu to schedule a screensharing session and include a brief description of what you need help with.