2018 Training Opportunities
All Procurement Training sessions will be held in the Procurement Services Building Training Room unless otherwise stated. Follow the links below to register.
- Friday, February 16, from 10:30-12:00pm
- May 2, from 3-4:30pm
- August 1, from 3-4:30pm
- November 7, from 3-4:30pm
Manuals and Guides
- buyBAMA User Guide This instruction manual gives comprehensive step-by-step instructions on each of the primary functions completed through buyBAMA. Developed to be the primary reference guide for new users, it also functions as a reference for more experienced users as needed. Click the headings on the Contents page to quickly navigate to the section that you need.
- buyBAMA Quick Reference Guide This concise guide is a great reference for placing your first orders. It also includes reminders for less common order types and the steps to complete receiving.
- Expenditure Matrix Use this document to quickly determine the appropriate method of payment for commonly purchased goods and services. It also provides information about specific policy provisions which might apply.
- Licensing Approval Form User Guide Consult this guide for the steps necessary to submit artwork for licensing approval through the online form.
- Professional Services Matrix Need help determining which pieces of documentation are required for a specific type of professional service? This guide shows the requirements for the most common situations.
- Procurement Contract Portal User Guide This manual provides instruction on how to submit contracts for review through the Procurement Contract Portal.
- Travel Expense Quick Reference The Quick Reference provides an information on how to pay for travel expenses in an easy-to-use grid format.